Wednesday, January 19, 2011

grateful for....open hearts!

So this is me, admitting to an absence from this blog... trying hard not to feel a kind of embarrassment about how excited I was to report about a grateful thing per day... OK Anna, it's been days and days and days.... : ) Days into weeks into a month! (blush)

I am grateful for so much, truly. I am grateful for friendships, and the way I can share what I am grateful for, simply by LIVING it.

Because- dear friends, right now I am grateful for my LIFE. I am grateful for the way that I can desire communal living, and friendship that flows through my home... and then it unfolds.... it happens!

I am grateful for a home filled with aliveness, with life, love, open hearts and a place for hard topics and weighty matters to be discussed. And for these hard topics to be met with loving kindness and tea and coffee.

It is my sincere desire to continue the flow of this life in my home on into my new home. It brings me alive, and I can't wait to see what all comes of it! 

1 comment:

  1. i am thankful that i was able to share in the moments of wrapping up one and look forward to being a part of the unfolding of another. i love you.

    ReplyDelete